March 25, 2015 4:30 pm • Barbara Christiansen DAILY HERALD
OREM -- Hands perform all kinds of labors, great and small.
The hands being used in hospitals also have a wide range of duties, with the end goal of helping others.
Some of the hands at Timpanogos Regional Hospital got a little help of their own Wednesday with a Blessing of Hands Ceremony to help chaplains and others who use those hands to bless the lives of their patients.
- CPE Accreditation/Licensing
- Annual Re-Certification Form
- Press Releases
- In the News
- CPE Graduation Photos 2013
- CPE Graduation Photos 2014
New Chapter Registration Form
- WSHO commits to process and respond to new chapter registration requests within 7 business days
- New Chapter Registration Form